ASUS iPanel Delux
Device is used but fully functional.
Detailed description here: http://www.digit-life.com/articles/asusipanelbasic/
- Display Temperature: Allows the monitoring of system temperature to prevent the system from crashing because of CPU or motherboard overheat.
- Display Voltage: Allows the monitoring of the Pc's voltage to ensure the power supply is within limits.
- Display Startup Diagnostics: Allows the detection of problems during POST.
- System Working Frequency: Allows the display of the current FSB, CPU and memory frequency.
- System Fan Rotation Display: Allows the monitoring of fan rotation speeds to determine if the system fans are working properly or within the set limits.
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- RS232 port (which may work in IR mode, panel has IR tranciver)
- Line-In, Line-Out, Mic connectors
- ASUS Motherboard with support of iPanel
- Free 5-inch front bay
- iPanel with cable